Thursday, January 14, 2010

I love to cook


My name is Filipe and I love to cook!  Maybe what I really like is to feed people food that I make but in either case I really love to cook.  Ever since we bought the Rachel Ray pan set I've been exploring in the kitchen.  I've cooked several dishes since last year and have gotten good feedback from people.  I tend to season my food quite a bit and I'm not afraid to try new things.  I have a few pictures of what I've cooked so far but I'm looking forward to documenting my experiences and recipes on this blog because I rarely cook the same thing twice.  Not because I have so many options but because I forget what I've already made. I also plan on talking about different restaurants I go to or have been to.  Please feel free to comment on my posts and to give me suggestions.  I also hope to one day have videos of myself cooking on this blog.  Thanks Mirella and Summer for your support and for liking my food... most of them anyway!  lol  


2 comments:

  1. Hey Filipe
    I'm glad you did it. On my current diet I don't think I could eat chicken cordon blue, but the fact that you baked it is a good thing.
    Glad to see you learned about both panko and chutney. Both are awesome.
    As far as my feedback on the blog itself, I would write out the recipe as one thing, and then give all your anectdotes and cooking tips as part of your instructions/story. That way, if I am returning to the site, to just look at the recipe, I can find it quickly.
    Also, it will help you when categorizing recipes, versus restaurant reviews or product reviews.
    I would love to taste your cooking some day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read your comment Glaucia... for some reason I didn't notice it before. That's a good advice!

    ReplyDelete